Thursday, May 29, 2008

Why this site exists

Remember the last time you were so angry you threw a remote control through your television set? No? Well, I don't either, and I'd like to keep it that way.

Still, there are tons of things that frustrate me much more than they ever should. That's just something I have to deal with, and if I'm going to deal with it, why not do that in a public forum, right?

So here it is--Things I'm Boycotting. Because there are tons of idiots out there that have no idea how stupid their ideas really are. Many of these people work at advertising agencies and thusly subject the rest of us consumers to their "great ideas." The only way to get back at these people? Boycott the products they sell, or call them morons on the internet. Or both. Ok, so there's nothing we can do to actually "get back at them" but they still need to be mocked. Here we go.

No comments: